Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment

Go down

Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment Empty Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Alex Hales elects to play in Bangladesh Premier League despite fears of corruption and players' non-payment 430917_447758841944670_1819331103_n

ENGLAND Twenty20 star Alex Hales will defy advice from the players’ union to appear in the Bangladesh Premier League next month.

Hales was signed for £50,000 by Duronto Rajshahi in the BPL auction and fully intends playing in the event which starts on January 13.

But the Professional Cricketers’ Association is warning players to be extremely cautious about taking part.

Several county players had to wait months for their wages from last year’s BPL and some backroom staff have still not been paid.

The event has also been hit by spot-fixing scandals.

Hales, Ravi Bopara and Luke Wright are the only three England players involved but a cluster of county players have been snapped up.

And Hales, who top-scored with 56 in England’s T20 defeat by India on Thursday, believes he will benefit from playing in Bangladesh.

He said: “I did see what the PCA said and have a little concern.

“But there’s a Twenty20 World Cup coming up in less than two years in Bangladesh, so any experience there is invaluable.

“Twenty20 tournaments such as the Big Bash in Australia are definitely something I’d like to be a part of.

“I think it will make me a better player for England. It should be a great experience and help my development.”

Hales has been barred by his county Nottinghamshire from taking part in the more lucrative Indian Premier League in April.

Notts have also told Samit Patel and Michael Lumb they cannot put their names forward for the IPL auction.

Hales added: “I wasn’t allowed to go into the IPL, which is fine, and it means I can prepare fully for the county season.

“I’m not too fussed — the four-day game is important and I really want to do well for Notts next summer.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down