Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League

Go down

Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League Empty Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League

Post  morthaza Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:14 am

Hales defy advice from the players’ union over Bangladesh Premier League Hales_1642156a
ENGLAND Twenty20 star Alex Hales will defy advice from the players’ union to appear in the Bangladesh Premier League next month.
Hales was signed for £50,000 by Duronto Rajshahi in the BPL auction and fully intends playing in the event which starts on January 13.

But the Professional Cricketers’ Association is warning players to be extremely cautious about taking part.

Several county players had to wait months for their wages from last year’s BPL and some backroom staff have still not been paid.

The event has also been hit by spot-fixing scandals.

Hales, Ravi Bopara and Luke Wright are the only three England players involved but a cluster of county players have been snapped up.

And Hales, who top-scored with 56 in England’s T20 defeat by India on Thursday, believes he will benefit from playing in Bangladesh.

He said: “I did see what the PCA said and have a little concern.

“But there’s a Twenty20 World Cup coming up in less than two years in Bangladesh, so any experience there is invaluable.

“Twenty20 tournaments such as the Big Bash in Australia are definitely something I’d like to be a part of.

“I think it will make me a better player for England. It should be a great experience and help my development.”

Hales has been barred by his county Nottinghamshire from taking part in the more lucrative Indian Premier League in April.

Notts have also told Samit Patel and Michael Lumb they cannot put their names forward for the IPL auction.

Hales added: “I wasn’t allowed to go into the IPL, which is fine, and it means I can prepare fully for the county season.

“I’m not too fussed — the four-day game is important and I really want to do well for Notts next summer.”

England play their final match of 2012 today, the second T20 game against India in Mumbai.

Hales added: “We can improve in all areas. We lost wickets at key times on Thursday.

“And I don’t think we set the tone as well as we could have done with the ball during India’s early overs.

“But we are positive for the final match.”

Batsman Jonny Bairstow has flown home early because of family reasons.

And England are likely to give a T20 debut to Joe Root, who scored 73 and 20 not out on his Test debut in Nagpur last week.

morthaza

http://www.vii-b.webs.com

Back to top Go down