Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener

Go down

Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener Empty Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:12 am

Soumya hopeful to feature in Rangpur Riders opener Wpid-soummya_12

Soumya Sarkar, the batting sensation of Bangladesh cricket team, had to miss Tigers’ last bilateral home series against Zimbabwe consisting of three ODIs alongside two T20Is due to injury. Soumya said it was very disappointing for him to miss the series but also added that he is looking to come back on the ground in the third season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).

“As a cricketer you never like to sit out when others are playing. Being sidelined in the last series (against Zimbabwe) was quite disappointing. It would have been definitely great had I got to play against them. I started my career playing with them. So I regret that when the next time they came again, I couldn’t play.

“But you know what, what God does, does for the best. So I accepted my destiny. And may be this injury was a learning lesson for me that I have to be more careful next time. I will try to avoid this type of injury in the future,” said Soumya.

He also informed that he is working hard to recover quickly and expecting to play in Rangpur Riders’ first game against Barisal Bulls. “I am yet to receive the official report. After getting that I can confirm exactly when I can come back. But personally I am feeling much better. Hopefully I will be able to start both batting and bowling within a few days.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down