Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib

Go down

-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib Empty -- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib

Post  morthaza Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 am

-- New -- Haven't received initial BPL fee - Shakib 149976.2
Shakib Al Hasan has said he hasn't received his initial signing amount from his BPL franchise Dhaka Gladiators, with four days to go before the tournament begins. Every player in the BPL is entitled to receive 25% of his total fee before the start of the second season.

Players are supposed to get 25% of the money before the tournament starts, 25% during the tournament, and the remaining 50% within 150 days after the competition ends.

"I haven't received it yet," Shakib said after Dhaka Gladiators' first training session. "I think rules about payment should be written down so that payments can be made properly. The players will appreciate if payments are made for this season because we know what happened last season."

Although on-field performances won't be affected because of the delay, Shakib said, irregularity in the payments was a disincentive. "It [non-payment] won't affect the on-field performance but players will feel bad, those who haven't been paid yet. We are all sufferers to be honest. It would be great if we get paid soon, because we give our 100% when we take the field and deliver results."

Shakib said he would take some time to recover from the stress fracture he suffered on his shinbone during the West Indies series, but he is likely to be available for the BPL apart from perhaps the first two games. "I am not fully fit, and it will take some more time. I think I will regain full fitness after the first two matches."

morthaza

http://www.vii-b.webs.com

Back to top Go down