Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders

Go down

Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders Empty Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders

Post  Admin Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:31 pm

ODI captain of Bangladesh Cricket team, Mashrafe Bin Mortaza won’t play for Comilla Victorians in this year’s Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) and he’ll play for Rangpur Riders which has been confirmed today.

Mashrafe revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders Mash-690x411

After the primary talk with the inspirational captain, Rangpur Riders has officially signed Mashrafe today. The contract signing has happened in the East West Media Conference Hall in Bashundhara.

After the signing procedures, Mashrafe talked to the media and there he revealed the reason for joining Rangpur Riders.

He said, “I have selected Rangpur for their planning and professionalism. I talked to Mr. Ishtiaque (Chief Executive) and I liked his planning.”

Mashrafe added, “Najmul Abedin Fahim sir, Rafiq bhai and one of the best coach in modern cricket, Tom Moody will be there with me. Hopefully, the combination will work and we’ll do good. I’ll try my best to play brilliantly.”

Bashundhara Group took over this franchise in the last month and they are hoping for the title in this season. They have already signed some big names like Samuel Badree, Ravi Bopara and Thisara Perera.

According to the rumors, Chris Gayle, David Warner and Chris Morris will also join Rangpur Riders for this season.

So, it is easy to understand that the management team of Rangpur Riders is desperate for the ultimate glory and for that they have the most successful captain of BPL who has already won this t-20 tournament for three times.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down