Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song

Go down

Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song Empty Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song

Post  Admin Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Kona, Polash give voice to Rangpur Riders theme song 12063889_900217550056826_2780909895563671982_n

Dilshad Nahar Kona, one of the most popular singers of the country in recent time, along with Palash Noor, the vocal of PNF band, has given voice to the theme song of Rangpur Riders. They recorded the song at a studio in Banglamotor, Dhaka on Wednesday. The song was featured by DJ Rahat and Mir Masum.

“Rong, Rong, Rong Rongila, Rongila Rangpur, Ronger Danay Chore Urbo Bohudur…” – are the opening lines of the song. The lyric of the song was penned by Robiul Islam Jibon.

Kona said regarding the song, “I have given voice to so many songs throughout my singing career. But this song is totally different to me. It’s because this song is about BPL. I liked the lyrics, composition, music – everything of the song so much.”

Polash said, “I hail from Rangpur. So voicing in the theme song of Rangpur was really very enjoyable to me.” DJ Rahat and Mir Masum said, “We took this song as a challenge. Hopefully everyone will like the song.”

Robiul Islam Jibon said, “This song is meant to give Rangpur Riders some inspiration and motivation. It has some power in it, and also has some different kind of melody. Cricket crazy listeners are bound to admire it.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down