Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series

Go down

Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series Empty Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series

Post  Admin Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:59 am

Taylor confident about Bangladesh-Australia series 5938904-3x2-940x627-e1499766039156-690x450

The subsequent resolution by the players not to agree to play for any CA teams until a new MOU is signed led to speculation about the Bangladesh tour (due to start on August 18), a scheduled ODI series in India and the Ashes due to begin in Brisbane on November 23.

However, while speaking at a Channel 9 launch in Melbourne, Mark Taylor said that it would be an unacceptable situation for the Test side to not tour Bangladesh and he is confident that no more cricket will be lost.

Former Aussie skipper said, “I think there’s got to be compromise on both sides, I really believe that. I think at any negotiation you give and take. When you get to that situation, which I hope we are getting very close to now, then you get close to a resolution.”

He added, “I’m confident there will be a resolution soon. I don’t know when but I just hope both sides keep working hard at it. I’m still very confident there will be an Ashes series and I’m very confident there will be some Test match cricket played by Australia before then. That’s certainly what I’m working towards and I’m assuming both parties are working towards that.”

Taylor concluded, “It’s a big game these days. Players are fully professional. Cricket boards are trying to do what they think is right for the game in general so there’s going to be times when you disagree and that’s where we are at the moment. But I think both sides have to work towards finding a resolution which is in the best interests of the game and the players.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down