Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade

Go down

Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade Empty Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:29 am

Mickey Arthur content with Dhaka’s local brigade 12243377_972605962811706_4293047218169069366_n

Sri Lankan legend Kumar Sangakkara, Pakistan batsman Nasir Jamshed, spinner Yasir Shah and Netherlands superstar Ryan ten Doeschate – all are going to represent Dhaka Dynamites in the third season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). Besides Bangladeshi top stats like Nasir Hossain and Mustafizur Rahman will also play in the team.

Overall Dhaka have got a balanced side with the perfect combination of experience as well as youth, said Mickey Arthur, the coach of the side. He also added that this tournament is going to be instrumental in making the superstars of tomorrow.

“We have got a bulk of talented cricketers in our team,” said the South African national. “In T20 cricket, everything depends on your best performer. In my team, everyone is exceptionally hardworking. This is a matter of great pleasure. They all want to establish their names in Bangladesh cricket. When you have got boys like them in your team, success must come any way.”

Nasir Hossain is the icon cricketer of Dhaka. Apart from Nasir and Mustafizur, they don’t have much big local names in their side. Abul Hasan Raju, Shamsur Rahman Shuvo, Farhad Reza – all of them has previous experience of playing for Bangladesh national team; but they are out of the national team for a long while now. Still Mickey was satisfied with his local brigade.

“I am satisfied with the local players. I don’t want to mention anyone’s name specifically. But I must say all of them has talent in them. Besides we will have the service of Sangakkara, Yasir Shah and Doeschate. So I think we are going to be a strong contender to win the title,” concluded Mickey.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down