Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians

Go down

Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians Empty Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Asif Akbar to sing the theme song of Comilla Victorians 12088354_976404105732399_3706525331639834678_n

Asif Akbar, one of the most popular contemporary pop singers of Bangladesh, who has been loving to engage himself in various aspects of cricket since the beginning of his music career, has been appointed to voice another theme song in the third edition of Bangladesh Premier League. And to his pleasure, this time it is of his home district franchise Comilla whose authorities have contacted Asif for vocalizing their theme song.

Prior to that, Asif Akbar was also communicated from the authorities of ‘Barisal Bulls’ and he himself announced his confirmation in the social media about his appearance to sing the theme song of Barisal. Subsequently Asif made some statements which revealed his yearning to sing for his home district Comilla, if their authorities would have contacted with him in that regard.

It is known afterwards that the authorities of Comilla Victorians have put a step forward to reach Asif. In his facebook status, the singer of ‘Shabash Bangladesh’ depicted his reminiscence about Comilla and therefore the pleasure of having such an honor.

“In the first ‘Nirman School Cricket Championship’ – Comilla Zilla School was the first champion and it is me who led the side. After the independence of Bangladesh, Comilla Victoria College became the champion of the ‘Inter College Championship’ in Chittagong and I was the captain of that side also” – wrote Asif.

“Comilla is my birthplace, I roamed every alley of it – I feel the emotion in my blood for it. I am so excited to have the opportunity to sing the theme song for Comilla in my voice and I am very much pleased to receive the full freedom to work in my own way” – Asif added.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bplt20.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down