Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dhaka Dominators - Full Squad 2023
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 4:37 pm by Admin

» Sylhet Strikers - 2023 Squad
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 am by Admin

» Fortune Barishal - Full Squad
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:04 am by Admin

» Rivals: Dhaka Dynamites v Rangpur Riders thing
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 am by Admin

» Adam Zampa confirmed by Sylhet Surma Sixers
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am by Admin

» Jos Buttler to be paid 2 crore in BPL
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm by Admin

» Ticket price of this year’s BPL will be lower
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm by Admin

» Sylhet all set to arrange BPL 2017
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Admin

» Jos Buttler to play the full season of BPL’5 for Comilla Victorians
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am by Admin

Sponsored
Sponsored
Facebook

The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click

2 posters

Go down

Guess, who will be the highest total scorer in BPL, 2012

The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap13%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap0%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap0%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap25%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap13%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_lcap25%The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click Empty The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click

Post  dollarbpl Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

We are now waiting for the BPL matches and for watchful batting of the greats.

dollarbpl

http://citeof.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click Empty Re: The most interesting subject in BPL, you must click

Post  nakib Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 am

you must click

tone the desperation down a little Shocked
nakib
nakib

https://www.facebook.com/nakib15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum